Before you cook for the holidays, see Visit Harford’s online Special Offers
Harford’s restaurants and small retail business owners are set to help customers celebrate the season close to home with to-go family dinners, cocktail kits, gift card deals and an array of discounts.
“Harford is doing its part in the nationwide effort to support local retail stores and restaurants during this unusual holiday season,” says Greg Pizzuto, Executive Director of Visit Harford.
Looking to change up holiday traditions?
- Host a home holiday wine dinner with help from Pairings Bistro
- Serve up comfort food from Café Michelle
- Leave the grilling to Birds Nest BBQ
- Drive up to Crossroads Food Bistro food truck for scratch-made Italian dishes and more
- Add a Caribbean vibe with carry out meals from Island Spice Grille and Lounge
- Host a small gathering with to-go catering from the Vandiver Inn, MaGerk’s Pub & Grill, Liberatore’s Ristorante & Catering or Looney’s Pub
- Make it a no-cook night with carry out Christmas Eve Dinner from One Eleven or Conrad’s Crabs & Seafood Market
- Gather for family style menus from Waters Edge, Back Fin Blues: Creole de Graw or MacGregor’s Restaurant
- Tame the sweet tooth at Flavor Cupcakery Bakery & Café
There are also gift card deals and discounts from John’s Men’s Clothing, Bonefish Grill, Waters Edge Restaurant and Bata Bar, Greene Turtle and more. For details, go to www.visitharford.com and click on “Special Offers” at the upper right corner of the home page. Be sure to check back often as new offers are being added.
“COVID 19 hasn’t cancelled the holidays,” adds Pizzuto. “Instead retailers and restaurant owners have devised new ways to help their customers celebrate the season.”
Visit Harford promotes Harford County as an outstanding destination for visitors and residents. The 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization assumed responsibility for tourism management from the Harford County Government in 2014.