In this brief, poignant post, Tracy Cochran of Parabola magazine reminds us of a profoundly simple yet overlooked soul-soother that anyone can practice and share: forgiveness. This year, why not take one small step toward self-compassion and taste the peace that comes with self-acceptance. Say, “Forgiven.” To yourself, then others. “To ask for and offer forgiveness is to put down arms, daring to show ourselves as we are without defenses. In 2017 may we all dare to put down our guns–to take off all our armor, even the subtle forms. May we all sail into the New Year disarmed, daring to stretch out the arms and hands of love to the unknown.” If we make small shifts from within, the world will feel it from without. For more inspiration, read the full post on love, peace, and forgiveness.
- 3 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment