Filmmaker Jerry Hsu spent four months observing Dr. Ronald Nakasone practicing the art of calligraphy, and witnessed how this art requires contemplation, perseverance and single-minded concentration. The art of “sho” or “writing”, can be properly called abstract art. It is nonfigurative, nonobjective, and nonrepresentational. The process of the work is one of experimentation and distillation. All of these elements are joined harmoniously together within this formless form. Sit back and watch this creation as a form of meditation.
- 10 hours ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment