Filmmaker Jerry Hsu spent four months observing Dr. Ronald Nakasone practicing the art of calligraphy, and witnessed how this art requires contemplation, perseverance and single-minded concentration. The art of “sho” or “writing”, can be properly called abstract art. It is nonfigurative, nonobjective, and nonrepresentational. The process of the work is one of experimentation and distillation. All of these elements are joined harmoniously together within this formless form. Sit back and watch this creation as a form of meditation.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 3 Comments
- 3 days ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment