In 2014, at the tender age of 17, Malala Yousafzai was named co-recipient of the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts in fighting for the rights of all children to an education. Malala’s story is just one of 23 that were chosen by Salt — a magazine devoted to celebrating those who offer authentic leadership — as women who are making a transformative impact of the lives of other women around the world.
- 2 mins ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 1 hour ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 1 hour ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment