In 2014, at the tender age of 17, Malala Yousafzai was named co-recipient of the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts in fighting for the rights of all children to an education. Malala’s story is just one of 23 that were chosen by Salt — a magazine devoted to celebrating those who offer authentic leadership — as women who are making a transformative impact of the lives of other women around the world.
- 1 day ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment