Dr. Mark Hyman, pioneer in the new discipline of functional medicine, believes one of the biggest scientific discoveries of the last 30 years is that food isn’t just energy, but also provides instructions in a literally minute-to-minute, bite-by-bite basis to everything that’s going on in your body. He joins James Gordon, who uses mind-body medicine to heal depression, anxiety, and psychological trauma, and Penny George, philanthropist of integrative medicine, in an eye-opening conversation with Krista Tippett.
- 2 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment