We think we know beauty through sight, but these four visually impaired people envision beauty in a different form. Robert, Sheila, Sean, and Virginia describe how they visualize beauty through aspects such as a person’s character, or through experience, such as the smell of warm, baked cookies or grass beneath ones feet. Beauty becomes an experience of living and finding joy — the most beautiful thing in the world.
- 19 hours ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment