Klein’s ShopRite recently remodeled and reopened its Riverside store location in Harford County. The remodel streamlines customer experience and features new produce, dairy and frozen sections, new displays, an expanded produce section, redone aisleways and all new décor.
“We’re thrilled to reopen our Riverside location. The store was refreshed and redesigned with our customers in mind. We’re excited for our customers to experience an upgraded and more convenient shopping experience. If you haven’t checked out our remodeled Riverside location, make sure to come by and see it for yourself!” said President and CEO Marshall Klein.
During the grand reopening celebration, the Klein Family made numerous charitable donations in honor of the day. The charities were selected by Klein’s ShopRite team members and included:
- The Maryland Food Bank ($90,000)
- Harford Family House ($1,500)
- Church Creek Elementary School PTA ($1,500)
- Chesapeake Therapeutic Riding ($1,500)
- Susquehannock Wildlife Society ($1,500)
The $90,000 donation to the Maryland Food Bank is an annual donation made as part of ShopRite’s Partners in Caring community-based hunger fighting initiative.
Additionally, many Harford County officials were in attendance and presented proclamations. Dignitaries who attended include:
- Harford County Executive Bob Cassilly
- Harford County Sheriff Jeff Gahler
- Harford County Council President Patrick Vincenti
- Harford County Councilman Aaron Penman
- Harford County Councilman Dion Guthrie
- Harford County Councilman Tony “G” Giangiordano
- Maryland State Delegate Andre Johnson
- Harford County Clerk of Court Michelle Karczeski
- And others
About Klein’s Family Markets
Klein’s Family Markets is a nine (9) store ShopRite Supermarket company and member company of Wakefern, the nation’s largest retailer-owned cooperative. Since 1925 we have served the Baltimore metro area, with 6 stores in Harford County, 2 in Baltimore County, and 1 in Baltimore City.
Klein’s ShopRite is owned and operated by the Klein Family of Harford County, MD since 1925. Our commitment is to the families and communities we serve, striving to live up to our motto: One Family. Serving Tenaciously. Executing with Excellence.