The Harford County Association of REALTORS® (HarCAR) recently hosted its annual awards and volunteer appreciation on June 20th. The event began in the State Theater of Havre de Grace. More than 100 people attended including HarCAR leadership, members, and others attended the celebration.
During the event, HarCAR recognized its annual award recipients and volunteers for all they do for the association and community. After the ceremony, attendees were invited to celebrate and enjoy various refreshments at La Banque de Fleuve’s Sea Plane Base.
The 2023 awards and recipients were as follows:
· The President’s Award honors a member who continually and actively supports the association in its activities and programs.
Winner: Deb Hutson of American Dream Realty & Management.
· The Affiliate of the Year Award honors a member who prominently supports the association, its membership, and the Harford County community.
Winner: Bart Rein of NFM Lending.
· The DEI Leadership Award recognizes a member who has made significant steps towards creating a more diverse and inclusive community.
Winner: Briana Stevens of Keller Williams Legacy
· The REmarkable REALTOR® award honors the REALTOR® who has made a significant contribution to the association during the past year.
Winner: Jennifer Hoyt of eXp Realty
· The Good Neighbor Award is bestowed upon the REALTOR® member who gives unselfishly of their time to assist our communities.
Winner: Rick McGhee of Homeowners Real Estate
· The REALTOR® of the Year Award honors a REALTOR® who exemplifies the model member through real estate service to the community and the local, state, and national associations.
Winner: Heather Schafer Adkins of Long & Foster Real Estate.
· The Life Achievement Award honors a REALTOR® who has demonstrated extraordinary and outstanding leadership and exemplifies the model member through real estate service to the community, and the local, state and national associations during the many years of their career.
Winner: RoseAnn Spalt of Coldwell Banker Realty.
“Our volunteers are the backbone of our association,” said HarCAR President Linda Rich. “Their dedication and passion for our association is truly extraordinary. Without them, the impact that we have across Harford County would not be possible. We look forward to continuing to celebrate and honor our members and volunteers!”
About the Harford County Association of REALTORS®
The Harford County Association of REALTORS® is a non-profit professional trade association with over 1,500 members dedicated to the protection of homeownership rights, real property rights, and the real estate industry. The Harford County Association of REALTORS® provides its members with resources that enable them to conduct business professionally while promoting the values and benefits for local communities to use the services of the association’s REALTOR® members.
REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by those real estate professionals who subscribe to the REALTOR® organization’s strict Code of Ethics, and who are members of the National, State and Local REALTOR® organization.