Congratulations To Our Nonprofit Of The Week
Susquehannock Wildlife Society
About the Nonprofit:
From the Nonprofits’ website About the Society – Susquehannock Wildlife Society
The Susquehannock Wildlife Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
We exist for one reason, to protect wildlife. This may be done in many creative ways but it will always be the glue that binds us together as an organization. Whether it is through public education, conservation efforts, rescue, research or legislation, we will stand as a helping hand and voice for wildlife.
• This society is a built on the passion and love of its members for wildlife and conservation.
• We speak as a collective voice for the common good of those we seek to protect. There is to be no individual gain or profit.
• We will do everything in our power to restore health to injured, orphaned or sick wildlife, utilizing our partners to ensure prompt and proper care.
• We will be steadfast in our goal to build a place for people to enjoy, learn, and talk about wildlife; a centralized home to research and provide refuge for species in need.
• At times we will affiliate with and support other like-minded organizations with common goals to further our reach and effectiveness.
• We will teach at every opportunity we are given. This is the most certain way to ensure wildlife survival. Through teaching we create a bridge for the next generation to take the torch and continue our work.
• We are an active group who practices what we preach. We should find ourselves out in the forests, rivers, and wetlands more than not. We will seek to always choose natural over man-made venues for our gatherings.
• We can support legislation and engage in issues that will affect wildlife but do not endorse politicians.
• We are not merely a social club but an action oriented society driven by the collective energy towards saving wildlife. We are not here to dwell on philosophy but make a difference. Read moreSusquehannock Wildlife Society
Reviews, Comments, Testimonials:
About our Features of the Week:
One of our goals is to help raise awareness for several different causes, diseases, and more. Each week we feature a Non-Profit of the Week for you, so please visit these organizations and share their information. Your organization may be the Harford County Living Non-Profit of the Week in the future.
Organizations love free advertising, and this is one way to get it. We have over 20,000 Social Media Followers and millions of hits to our website, so why not take advantage and reach them. Several of them also come on the podcast to talk about their charity, and why wouldn’t they? It’s free to come on and has over 500,000 downloads and is listed in the Top Indie Podcasts for Arts, Health, and Business on Goodpods, and is also one of the top 10% most popular shows out of 3,017,552 podcasts globally, ranked by Listen Score (the estimated popularity score).
If you would like to be featured or nominate an organization as the Nonprofit of the Week, please email [email protected] and a questionnaire will be sent to you.