The Credit Union Difference
A roundtable discussion with Freedom Federal Credit Union
5 Quick Facts about Freedom Federal Credit Union
- Freedom FCU is a not-for-profit and answer only to their members. They do not have outside stockholders.
- Freedom FCU has the mindset that they will always try to find a way; a way to meet a need, provide a service and be a one stop solution for your financial needs.
- Freedom FCU promotes financial literacy, with programs on money management for all ages.
- Freedom FCO gives back to the community by volunterring and making donations, sponsorships and more.
- If you live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Harford County, or are the immediate family member of a member, or an immediate family member of a person eligible for membership, regardless of where you live, you may join Freedom Federal Credit Union.
Rich Bennett sits down with members and employees of Freedom Federal Credit Union to discuss the Credit Union Difference.
Sponsored by Chesapeake Podcast Network
Get the word out about your business or organization! You can be a guest on our monthly podcast, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your business can be the exclusive Sponsor of an episode of the Harford County Living Podcast
This is only available to 1 business each podcast episode and it stays up indefinitely for a low fee of $125