The Harford County Health Department is sponsoring its annual rabies vaccination clinics for dogs, cats, and ferrets that are at least 3 months old on Sunday, April 28th and Sunday, May 5th, from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. The cost is $8.00 per animal.
Only pets under the control of responsible persons may be brought to the clinics. Dogs should be on a leash. Cats and ferrets should be secured within cages. No animals other than dogs, cats, and ferrets will be vaccinated.
The locations are as follows:
Sunday, April 28, 2019, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Abingdon Fire Company – 3306 Abingdon Road, Abingdon, MD 21009
- Darlington Volunteer Fire Company – 2600 Castleton Road, Darlington, MD 21034
- Susquehanna Hose Company Division 4 – 911 Revolution Street, Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Sunday, May 5, 2019, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Department – 21 N. Rogers Street, Aberdeen, MD 21001
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company – 3825 Federal Hill Road, Jarrettsville, MD 21084
- Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company – 1403 Old Mountain Road South, Joppa, MD 21085
Pet owners are encouraged to download vaccination forms, available online at the Health Department’s website at www.harfordcountyhealth.com. For more information about the clinics, please call the Health Department at 410-877-2300 or visit the Harford County Health Department’s website.