A segment of the original county lot was conveyed in 1826 to the Trustees of Mt. Ararat Lodge for the construction of a building to be utilized for worship and a Masonic Hall. The Lodge held their first meeting on June 5, 1830, in a building toward the rear of the courthouse. This two-story block building was supplanted by a second Temple in 1886 and the developer was Jacob Bull, an outstanding local builder.
The County acquired this old milestone on Wall Street and it was destroyed in June 1980.
Reference: Our Harford Heritage by C. Million Wright, published 1967
Find out more here