Seven years had gone by and suddenly I knew it was time to give Dickson a call. It was time to find out what had happened with his free art project. It was a radical step and when I first heard about it, I thought, “If he’s still doing it in five years, its going to be seriously interesting.” And now more than five years had passed. I gave him a call. “It’s the best thing Ive ever done,” he said. Read more.
- 1 day ago - Stopping the Opioid Addiction by Raising Awareness in the Community - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - APGFCU Member Awarded CU Foundation Scholarship - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Glassman Administration Awards $1.5 Million in FY19 to Nonprofits Promoting Harford County Tourism - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, Claire Marie Foundation Host Adolescent Melanoma Screening Event - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Picture Yourself Enjoying Harford Streams Summer Adventure - 0 Comment