In these trying times, it can be hard to think we have an abundance of anything. But there is at least one thing that is always in good supply and will never run out — and that is kindness. Add to that a sprinkle of thoughtfulness and an opportunity to act, and it’s nothing short of magical. This is the story of Trail Angels, people who help weary hikers by giving them comfort, food, or cheer without expectation of anything in return. Because they know simple pleasures can be like treasures in the middle of a journey. And they’ve all been travelers themselves. But while Trail Angels are technically the givers, what they receive is far more precious — the realization that they have gifts to share, the delight in the opportunity to give them, and the joy that comes with exercising a limitless supply of kindness. Read on for more.
- 18 hours ago - Ballet Chesapeake Presents “Cinderella” - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment