There are times when living for today is exactly what we need to do, and there other times when we will only prevail if we take the long view of life on this Earth and stop measuring our success by the problems we solve each day. For this reason, Clarissa Pinkola Estes exhorts us to embrace the moment we are in with all of its fear, uncertainty, and turmoil. She says, “I too have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it…In any dark time, there is a tendency to veer toward fainting over how much is wrong or unmended in the world. Do not focus on that. Do not make yourself ill with overwhelm.” Let us be a light for each other and not lose heart. Remember, we were made for these times.
- 17 hours ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Kicks Off 2018 Teacher of the Year Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health’s Lyle Sheldon Named to Inaugural Icon Honors List - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Tri-State Trophies - 0 Comment