There are times when living for today is exactly what we need to do, and there other times when we will only prevail if we take the long view of life on this Earth and stop measuring our success by the problems we solve each day. For this reason, Clarissa Pinkola Estes exhorts us to embrace the moment we are in with all of its fear, uncertainty, and turmoil. She says, “I too have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it…In any dark time, there is a tendency to veer toward fainting over how much is wrong or unmended in the world. Do not focus on that. Do not make yourself ill with overwhelm.” Let us be a light for each other and not lose heart. Remember, we were made for these times.
- 3 days ago - The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region Announces License to Give - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT TOBACCO EDUCATION STAFF RECEIVES TOBACCO TREATMENT CERTIFICATION TO ENHANCE TREATMENT IN HARFORD COUNTY - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Bel Air Hair Salon Invited to style hair at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - $12,000, 12 Different Charities, 12 Days of Christmas Giving - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for February 12, 2018 - 0 Comment