In an insightful excerpt from âShakti Leadership: Embracing the Feminine and Masculine Power in Businessâ, authors Nilma Bhat and Raj Sisodian express the innovative concept of brining caring and love into the workplace. Conscious companies are embracing this form of leadership, as CEOâs of different companies speak about how to manifest love in a capitalist business world, whilst still being successful. This innovative concept is discussed further in this article, as leaders offer their insight on how to develop the essential capacities of wholeness, flexibility and congruence when leading with the heart, in the workplace. From dealing with the global economic crisis without resorting to lay offs, Casey Sheahan is just one of the CEOâs who share their methods of how they found success through creating and managing a strong team rooted in and driven by love.
- 1 day ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment