In an insightful excerpt from âShakti Leadership: Embracing the Feminine and Masculine Power in Businessâ, authors Nilma Bhat and Raj Sisodian express the innovative concept of brining caring and love into the workplace. Conscious companies are embracing this form of leadership, as CEOâs of different companies speak about how to manifest love in a capitalist business world, whilst still being successful. This innovative concept is discussed further in this article, as leaders offer their insight on how to develop the essential capacities of wholeness, flexibility and congruence when leading with the heart, in the workplace. From dealing with the global economic crisis without resorting to lay offs, Casey Sheahan is just one of the CEOâs who share their methods of how they found success through creating and managing a strong team rooted in and driven by love.
- 2 days ago - Harford County Offers Christmas Tree Safety Tips - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Greater Bel Air Community Foundation Raises More Than $60,000 at 16th Annual Golf Tournament - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - THE SECOND ANNUAL GREAT HAVRE DE GRACE OYSTER FEAST RAISES OVER $5,000 FOR LOCAL NONPROFITS - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment