In an insightful excerpt from âShakti Leadership: Embracing the Feminine and Masculine Power in Businessâ, authors Nilma Bhat and Raj Sisodian express the innovative concept of brining caring and love into the workplace. Conscious companies are embracing this form of leadership, as CEOâs of different companies speak about how to manifest love in a capitalist business world, whilst still being successful. This innovative concept is discussed further in this article, as leaders offer their insight on how to develop the essential capacities of wholeness, flexibility and congruence when leading with the heart, in the workplace. From dealing with the global economic crisis without resorting to lay offs, Casey Sheahan is just one of the CEOâs who share their methods of how they found success through creating and managing a strong team rooted in and driven by love.
- 2 days ago - The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region Announces License to Give - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT TOBACCO EDUCATION STAFF RECEIVES TOBACCO TREATMENT CERTIFICATION TO ENHANCE TREATMENT IN HARFORD COUNTY - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Bel Air Hair Salon Invited to style hair at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - $12,000, 12 Different Charities, 12 Days of Christmas Giving - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for February 12, 2018 - 0 Comment