“Nature’s subtleness changed me even when I wasn’t aware of it. In retrospect, I feel sort of like an insensitive oaf who got to play in the fields of the Lord and had no idea where I was, except it made all of us smile. So even if we don’t have language or recognition of it, my experience is that nature works through us.” Today, few people know better, or feel more deeply, our essential connection with Nature and its miraculous gifts, than Mark Dubois. Read more about the journey of a man and deep lover of Nature, who captured national headlines in 1979 when he chained himself to the bedrock of a river canyon that was going to be dammed.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Consignment Shop? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Raises More Than $100,000 at Annual Gala - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE LIGHTS DOWNTOWN DISTRICT BLUE IN HONOR OF FALLEN BALTIMORE CITY POLICE DETECTIVE SEAN SUITER - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Maryland Public Health Groups Mark American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout by Urging Lawmakers to Raise Maryland’s Tobacco Sales Age to 21 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Launches “Harford Has It: Buy In” Campaign to Encourage Job Creation, Economic Growth - 0 Comment