“Nature’s subtleness changed me even when I wasn’t aware of it. In retrospect, I feel sort of like an insensitive oaf who got to play in the fields of the Lord and had no idea where I was, except it made all of us smile. So even if we don’t have language or recognition of it, my experience is that nature works through us.” Today, few people know better, or feel more deeply, our essential connection with Nature and its miraculous gifts, than Mark Dubois. Read more about the journey of a man and deep lover of Nature, who captured national headlines in 1979 when he chained himself to the bedrock of a river canyon that was going to be dammed.
- 1 day ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment