“Nature’s subtleness changed me even when I wasn’t aware of it. In retrospect, I feel sort of like an insensitive oaf who got to play in the fields of the Lord and had no idea where I was, except it made all of us smile. So even if we don’t have language or recognition of it, my experience is that nature works through us.” Today, few people know better, or feel more deeply, our essential connection with Nature and its miraculous gifts, than Mark Dubois. Read more about the journey of a man and deep lover of Nature, who captured national headlines in 1979 when he chained himself to the bedrock of a river canyon that was going to be dammed.
- 3 hours ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Spot DIY Scams in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Picture of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 0 Comment