“Nature’s subtleness changed me even when I wasn’t aware of it. In retrospect, I feel sort of like an insensitive oaf who got to play in the fields of the Lord and had no idea where I was, except it made all of us smile. So even if we don’t have language or recognition of it, my experience is that nature works through us.” Today, few people know better, or feel more deeply, our essential connection with Nature and its miraculous gifts, than Mark Dubois. Read more about the journey of a man and deep lover of Nature, who captured national headlines in 1979 when he chained himself to the bedrock of a river canyon that was going to be dammed.
- 3 hours ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment