We begin with grand plans for accomplishing a task, and too often end in frustration with having nothing done. What if we changed our view and looked at a rut as an opportunity instead of a problem? Rosamund Stone Zander, the author of “Getting Unstuck,” helps us see the inner wisdom we all have. On her journey as a writer, slowing down is the key that opened a surge in creativity. She suggests that it is our fear of not being productive that actually gets us stuck. Having faith in the authentic voice inside of ourselves is the key to getting unstuck. She shares her own experience of relaxing the definitions given to “problems” and invites us to open up to problems as they teach us what we need so that we can move into a more creative way of living.
- 4 days ago - Choose Civility Harford County Announces Summer Events for All Ages - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Don’t You Just Love Fresh Produce - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for July 9, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health Named Title Sponsor of Susquehanna River Running Festival’s Half Marathon - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Ballyhoo! - 0 Comment