We think we travel to find adventure and a change of scenery, but there are other tiny gems that come to us along the way of the road that are not from travel brochures. It is “the compass of our soul” that is the secret guide for finding our way in this world. When we are lost in faraway lands, or “in that part of the heart that lies low at home,” there is a silence within that can show us how to find our way. Awaiting us on our next journey is “a crystal of insight, you could not have known you needed.” In this poem, John O’Donohue invites us to listen, taste, feel and see all that comes to us as we travel the world beyond our front door. What talisman to guide your life will you find on your next journey?
- 10 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment