We think we travel to find adventure and a change of scenery, but there are other tiny gems that come to us along the way of the road that are not from travel brochures. It is “the compass of our soul” that is the secret guide for finding our way in this world. When we are lost in faraway lands, or “in that part of the heart that lies low at home,” there is a silence within that can show us how to find our way. Awaiting us on our next journey is “a crystal of insight, you could not have known you needed.” In this poem, John O’Donohue invites us to listen, taste, feel and see all that comes to us as we travel the world beyond our front door. What talisman to guide your life will you find on your next journey?
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Consignment Shop? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Raises More Than $100,000 at Annual Gala - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE LIGHTS DOWNTOWN DISTRICT BLUE IN HONOR OF FALLEN BALTIMORE CITY POLICE DETECTIVE SEAN SUITER - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Maryland Public Health Groups Mark American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout by Urging Lawmakers to Raise Maryland’s Tobacco Sales Age to 21 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Launches “Harford Has It: Buy In” Campaign to Encourage Job Creation, Economic Growth - 0 Comment