We think we travel to find adventure and a change of scenery, but there are other tiny gems that come to us along the way of the road that are not from travel brochures. It is “the compass of our soul” that is the secret guide for finding our way in this world. When we are lost in faraway lands, or “in that part of the heart that lies low at home,” there is a silence within that can show us how to find our way. Awaiting us on our next journey is “a crystal of insight, you could not have known you needed.” In this poem, John O’Donohue invites us to listen, taste, feel and see all that comes to us as we travel the world beyond our front door. What talisman to guide your life will you find on your next journey?
- 1 hour ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Welcome One Emergency Shelter - 0 Comment