We think we travel to find adventure and a change of scenery, but there are other tiny gems that come to us along the way of the road that are not from travel brochures. It is “the compass of our soul” that is the secret guide for finding our way in this world. When we are lost in faraway lands, or “in that part of the heart that lies low at home,” there is a silence within that can show us how to find our way. Awaiting us on our next journey is “a crystal of insight, you could not have known you needed.” In this poem, John O’Donohue invites us to listen, taste, feel and see all that comes to us as we travel the world beyond our front door. What talisman to guide your life will you find on your next journey?
- 8 hours ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment