In this Awakin Call, Kristi Nelson, Executive Director of A Network for Grateful Living, (check out their popular website Gratefulness.org), shares a lifetime focusing on social movement through both inner and outer work. She speaks of the root of gratefulness, the reality of impermanence (she was diagnosed 24 years ago with stage four lymphoma), and the danger that we make the world reflect our longings, rather than our gratitude.
- 12 hours ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment