In this Awakin Call, Kristi Nelson, Executive Director of A Network for Grateful Living, (check out their popular website Gratefulness.org), shares a lifetime focusing on social movement through both inner and outer work. She speaks of the root of gratefulness, the reality of impermanence (she was diagnosed 24 years ago with stage four lymphoma), and the danger that we make the world reflect our longings, rather than our gratitude.
- 12 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment