“Can you remember the last time your to-do list was short enough to be, well, do-able? How about the last time you looked at your list and actually wanted to do everything on it?” Christine Carter, Senior Fellow at the Greater Good Science Center, started getting loads of requests for help managing too-long task lists. Recognizing that ineffective task lists make us feel like we have too much to do in too little time, leaving us overwhelmed, and therefore, worse at planning and managing our time, Carter shares some very practical and helpful tips to not merely organize, but to shorten your to-do list and feel more motivated to tackle it, all at once.
- 2 days ago - Edgewood Middle School Receives New Bike Rack - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools to Participate in Summer Food Service Program - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - A Message from the Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy Coming to a Theater or Billboard Near You - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Nearly $1 Million in Maryland Waterway Improvement Funds Awarded to Harford County for Projects in Abingdon, Joppatowne - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital Joins Citizens Against Trash Club of Havre de Grace’s ‘Adopt a Block’ Program - 0 Comment