“The world was falling apart. No one noticed at first. I tried to ignore it. But soon that became impossible. I wasn’t sure how to react. I tried to hide from reality.” In this wonderfully whimsical series of drawings, artist Grant Snider explores how to deal with the heavy, soul-crushing realities we are sometimes faced with.
- 15 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Consignment Shop? - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Raises More Than $100,000 at Annual Gala - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE LIGHTS DOWNTOWN DISTRICT BLUE IN HONOR OF FALLEN BALTIMORE CITY POLICE DETECTIVE SEAN SUITER - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Maryland Public Health Groups Mark American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout by Urging Lawmakers to Raise Maryland’s Tobacco Sales Age to 21 - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Harford County Launches “Harford Has It: Buy In” Campaign to Encourage Job Creation, Economic Growth - 0 Comment