“The world was falling apart. No one noticed at first. I tried to ignore it. But soon that became impossible. I wasn’t sure how to react. I tried to hide from reality.” In this wonderfully whimsical series of drawings, artist Grant Snider explores how to deal with the heavy, soul-crushing realities we are sometimes faced with.
- 19 hours ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment