In an effort to to try and get a glimpse on what is important in life, writer and photographer Nancy Hill approached children under the age of 7 and adults over the age of 70 and asked them to share the three things that mattered most to them. The following photo essay has some endearing, and somewhat surprising answers.
- 19 hours ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment