In an effort to to try and get a glimpse on what is important in life, writer and photographer Nancy Hill approached children under the age of 7 and adults over the age of 70 and asked them to share the three things that mattered most to them. The following photo essay has some endearing, and somewhat surprising answers.
- 20 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 24 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment