“Failure is like the original sin in the biblical narrative,” according to philosophy professor Costica Bradatan, who is writing a book to be called “In Praise of Failure.” He says that “regardless of class, caste, race, or gender, we are all born to fail, we practise failure for as long as we live, and pass it on to others. Yet failure gives us the chance to look at everything â at the world, at ourselves, at what we value most â with fresh eyes.” Most importantly, we discover humility, and are the wiser for it.
- 19 hours ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 22 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment