“Failure is like the original sin in the biblical narrative,” according to philosophy professor Costica Bradatan, who is writing a book to be called “In Praise of Failure.” He says that “regardless of class, caste, race, or gender, we are all born to fail, we practise failure for as long as we live, and pass it on to others. Yet failure gives us the chance to look at everything â at the world, at ourselves, at what we value most â with fresh eyes.” Most importantly, we discover humility, and are the wiser for it.
- 2 days ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment