“Failure is like the original sin in the biblical narrative,” according to philosophy professor Costica Bradatan, who is writing a book to be called “In Praise of Failure.” He says that “regardless of class, caste, race, or gender, we are all born to fail, we practise failure for as long as we live, and pass it on to others. Yet failure gives us the chance to look at everything â at the world, at ourselves, at what we value most â with fresh eyes.” Most importantly, we discover humility, and are the wiser for it.
- 1 day ago - Is Your Home Handicap Accessible? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - 5 or 10 Spinning Classes at Emerge Wellness (Up to 42% Off) - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Disabilities Commission Seeks Nominees for 2018 Employment Recognition Awards - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready For a Party On the Patio? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for August 13, 2018 - 0 Comment