“Failure is like the original sin in the biblical narrative,” according to philosophy professor Costica Bradatan, who is writing a book to be called “In Praise of Failure.” He says that “regardless of class, caste, race, or gender, we are all born to fail, we practise failure for as long as we live, and pass it on to others. Yet failure gives us the chance to look at everything â at the world, at ourselves, at what we value most â with fresh eyes.” Most importantly, we discover humility, and are the wiser for it.
- 20 hours ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment