Remember the joy of a new pair of shoes? This beautiful film, based on a story attributed to Gandhi’s life, depicts the lives of two boys. It is the first film by then, 20-year old filmmaker, Sarah Rozik, and won the Jury’s special award in the short film category at the 2014 Luxor Egyptian and European Film Festival.
- 1 day ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment