Remember the joy of a new pair of shoes? This beautiful film, based on a story attributed to Gandhi’s life, depicts the lives of two boys. It is the first film by then, 20-year old filmmaker, Sarah Rozik, and won the Jury’s special award in the short film category at the 2014 Luxor Egyptian and European Film Festival.
- 2 days ago - Harford County Offers Christmas Tree Safety Tips - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Greater Bel Air Community Foundation Raises More Than $60,000 at 16th Annual Golf Tournament - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - THE SECOND ANNUAL GREAT HAVRE DE GRACE OYSTER FEAST RAISES OVER $5,000 FOR LOCAL NONPROFITS - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment