Remember the joy of a new pair of shoes? This beautiful film, based on a story attributed to Gandhi’s life, depicts the lives of two boys. It is the first film by then, 20-year old filmmaker, Sarah Rozik, and won the Jury’s special award in the short film category at the 2014 Luxor Egyptian and European Film Festival.
- 10 hours ago - Registration Open for Harford County Mental Health & Safety Education Program; Free Wednesday Evening Classes Start Sept. 12 - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Registration Now Open for Harford County’s Free “Prepare Because You Care” Emergency Preparedness Program on Tuesdays, Sept. 4 – 25 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment