Benedictine monk, Brother David Steindl-Rast rises to the challenge of reporting on what he has stolen for a magazine’s issue on Theft. Check out his heartfelt confessions, that range from stealing a bird’s egg from a nest at age five, to swiping food when he was starving (“Stealing in wartime was a far more pragmatic matter. Motives and consequences were plain. You stole because you were hungry. If you were lucky you got away with it; if not they shot you dead”).
- 23 hours ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment