Benedictine monk, Brother David Steindl-Rast rises to the challenge of reporting on what he has stolen for a magazine’s issue on Theft. Check out his heartfelt confessions, that range from stealing a bird’s egg from a nest at age five, to swiping food when he was starving (“Stealing in wartime was a far more pragmatic matter. Motives and consequences were plain. You stole because you were hungry. If you were lucky you got away with it; if not they shot you dead”).
- 11 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment