Benedictine monk, Brother David Steindl-Rast rises to the challenge of reporting on what he has stolen for a magazine’s issue on Theft. Check out his heartfelt confessions, that range from stealing a bird’s egg from a nest at age five, to swiping food when he was starving (“Stealing in wartime was a far more pragmatic matter. Motives and consequences were plain. You stole because you were hungry. If you were lucky you got away with it; if not they shot you dead”).
- 2 days ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment