Benedictine monk, Brother David Steindl-Rast rises to the challenge of reporting on what he has stolen for a magazine’s issue on Theft. Check out his heartfelt confessions, that range from stealing a bird’s egg from a nest at age five, to swiping food when he was starving (“Stealing in wartime was a far more pragmatic matter. Motives and consequences were plain. You stole because you were hungry. If you were lucky you got away with it; if not they shot you dead”).
- 2 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment