“Walking into the park to get a better look, I was shocked to see how many pieces of art I saw. It was hard to believe. This was a city park, after all. Sure, one might see a piece of public art here and there in a park, but nothing like this. And this work was alive. Across the language barrier I made out something like this: “Whatever this creative ability is that has been given to me, it’s not mine to claim for myself, but to use for the good of all.”” This is the story of an extraordinarily gifted, yet utterly unassuming city gardener who brought a touch of magic to work with him each day.
- 11 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment