“Walking into the park to get a better look, I was shocked to see how many pieces of art I saw. It was hard to believe. This was a city park, after all. Sure, one might see a piece of public art here and there in a park, but nothing like this. And this work was alive. Across the language barrier I made out something like this: “Whatever this creative ability is that has been given to me, it’s not mine to claim for myself, but to use for the good of all.”” This is the story of an extraordinarily gifted, yet utterly unassuming city gardener who brought a touch of magic to work with him each day.
- 1 hour ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Welcome One Emergency Shelter - 0 Comment