When discussing the future of art recently with a friend, author Maria Popova was reminded of an important book entitled ‘Art as Experience.’ The book, based on a series of lectures delivered at Havard back in 1931 by famed philosopher and psychologist John Dewey, tries to illustrate the delicate balance between living and experiencing life, and thus, the art that then grows organically from it.
- 3 hours ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Spot DIY Scams in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Picture of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 0 Comment