Ever been in a situation where you want to take on a Do-it-Yourself project, only to be demoralized by having to go out and buy an item that you know you will likely use just once? Well, enter the local library in Sacramento, Calif., to perhaps — once and for all — solve this dilemma. Their project, aptly named the Library of Things, works just like how a library operates with books, enabling people to ‘check out’ items to use and return them when finished.
- 1 hour ago - Registration Open for Harford County Mental Health & Safety Education Program; Free Wednesday Evening Classes Start Sept. 12 - 0 Comment
- 1 hour ago - Registration Now Open for Harford County’s Free “Prepare Because You Care” Emergency Preparedness Program on Tuesdays, Sept. 4 – 25 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment