Angelo Pangalos’ project has a simple purpose – to encourage and inspire people to share a smile with a stranger. Pangalos has been in and out of hospitals since the age of five. Faced with one health crisis after another, and unable to work, Pangalos decided to give the one thing he didn’t have – a smile. For the last several years, Pangalos has used his passion for magic and music to entertain strangers wherever he goes, collecting smiles and stories. He is not the best magician or musician, but Pangalos lives his life with purpose – to give joy to others.
- 13 hours ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment