“One night I was driving home from a sales conference and I went blind — I later learned it was stress blindness. I managed to pull over to the hard shoulder of the motorway. All the while I was thinking, ‘My life is over; I will never see my kids again’. I promised myself then that if my sight came back, I would find my purpose. I was very lucky, and my sight did return…And then I started to work out what I really wanted to do with my life.” Meet Linda Cruse, the woman who has been described as a cross between Indiana Jones and Florence Nightingale, and who is uplifting communities all across the globe.
- 10 hours ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment