“One night I was driving home from a sales conference and I went blind — I later learned it was stress blindness. I managed to pull over to the hard shoulder of the motorway. All the while I was thinking, ‘My life is over; I will never see my kids again’. I promised myself then that if my sight came back, I would find my purpose. I was very lucky, and my sight did return…And then I started to work out what I really wanted to do with my life.” Meet Linda Cruse, the woman who has been described as a cross between Indiana Jones and Florence Nightingale, and who is uplifting communities all across the globe.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 3 Comments
- 3 days ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment