“Our emotional life maps our incompleteness, philosopher Martha Nussbaum wrote in her luminous letter of advice to the young. A creature without any needs would never have reasons for fear, or grief, or hope, or anger. Anger, indeed, is one of the emotions we judge most harshly in others, as well as in ourselves and yet understanding anger is central to mapping out the landscape of our interior lives.” Here the English poet and philosopher David Whyte explores the themes of anger, forgiveness and the true nature of maturity.
- 20 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment