“Our emotional life maps our incompleteness, philosopher Martha Nussbaum wrote in her luminous letter of advice to the young. A creature without any needs would never have reasons for fear, or grief, or hope, or anger. Anger, indeed, is one of the emotions we judge most harshly in others, as well as in ourselves and yet understanding anger is central to mapping out the landscape of our interior lives.” Here the English poet and philosopher David Whyte explores the themes of anger, forgiveness and the true nature of maturity.
- 1 day ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment