“Our emotional life maps our incompleteness, philosopher Martha Nussbaum wrote in her luminous letter of advice to the young. A creature without any needs would never have reasons for fear, or grief, or hope, or anger. Anger, indeed, is one of the emotions we judge most harshly in others, as well as in ourselves and yet understanding anger is central to mapping out the landscape of our interior lives.” Here the English poet and philosopher David Whyte explores the themes of anger, forgiveness and the true nature of maturity.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment