“All of us want to be happy…by experiencing, by becoming aware that every moment is a given moment — it is a gift! You haven’t earned it. You haven’t brought it about in any way. You have no way of assuring that there will be another moment given to you. Grateful living — that’s the most valuable thing that can ever be given to us.” In this beautiful video, filmmakers from Gnarly Bay have used audio from Brother David Steindl-Rast’s TED talk: “Want to be Happy? Be Grateful” to illustrate his grateful living practice “Stop. Look. Go.” Watch and be charmed into gratefulness!
- 16 hours ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Spot DIY Scams in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Picture of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Mitch Lebovic Photography - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Pugh Zoo Rescue - 0 Comment