“All of us want to be happy…by experiencing, by becoming aware that every moment is a given moment — it is a gift! You haven’t earned it. You haven’t brought it about in any way. You have no way of assuring that there will be another moment given to you. Grateful living — that’s the most valuable thing that can ever be given to us.” In this beautiful video, filmmakers from Gnarly Bay have used audio from Brother David Steindl-Rast’s TED talk: “Want to be Happy? Be Grateful” to illustrate his grateful living practice “Stop. Look. Go.” Watch and be charmed into gratefulness!
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 3 Comments
- 3 days ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment