Recent scientific breakthroughs show that the brain can be trained to react to life more openly, which could improve both our minds and our relationships. This article discusses neural retraining approaches, from Dr. Daniel Siegel’s interpersonal neurobiology to several forms of neurotherapy to the Alexander Technique and the Feldenkrais Method.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment