Recent scientific breakthroughs show that the brain can be trained to react to life more openly, which could improve both our minds and our relationships. This article discusses neural retraining approaches, from Dr. Daniel Siegel’s interpersonal neurobiology to several forms of neurotherapy to the Alexander Technique and the Feldenkrais Method.
- 1 day ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Announces 2018 Gala Theme - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Annie’s Playground in Fallston to Close April 14 & 15 for John Carroll Students to Repaint Faded Artwork - 0 Comment