“Although poetry itself exerts a singular power over the human spirit… it is hardly a power that comes easily to the poet.” In his poem, titled “How to Be a Poet (to remind myself),” the wise and wonderful poet Wendell Berry reminds us of the “vitalizing power of silence and stillness and self-refinement” which are so essential to being a poet, an artist of any kind, and really, a complete human being.
- 6 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 12 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment