Award Winning Podcast, Harford County Living with Rich Bennett can be heard on our website as well as Apple Podcasts, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and more!
Since its inception in the early 2000s, podcasting has experienced explosive and sustained growth.
The proliferation of mobile phones, smart speakers (such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.), other connected devices, and in-car entertainment systems all contributed to the development of this market.
Conversations with Rich Bennett started back in 2015 as a monthly podcast and has grown into a weekly podcast with over 500,000 downloads and climbing.
Podcasting is a powerful medium for expanding the reach of established brands, start-ups, small businesses and entrepreneurs alike.
The following numbers demonstrate the medium’s usefulness as an advertising venue:
- 60% of podcast listeners have made a purchase directly from an ad they heard.
- When asked if they’d ever bought a sponsored ad before, 72% of podcast listeners who’ve been doing so for four years or more said they had.
- 69% of people surveyed said they became more aware of products, brands, and services after hearing an advertisement for them on a podcast.
- 81% of podcast listeners say they pay more attention to podcast advertisements than they do to radio, television, billboards, or digital advertisements on social media.
The podcast, Conversations with Rich Bennett, has over 500,000 downloads and is listed in the Top Indie Podcasts for Arts, Health, and Business on Goodpods.
Bynum Run = $30
- Up to a 30 second audio ad – post-roll for 3 weeks on every episode
Winters Run = $75
- Up to a 60 second audio ad – post-roll for 3 weeks on every episode
Broad Creek = $60
- Up to a 30 second audio ad – pre-roll for 3 weeks on every episode
Deer Creek = $150
- Up to a 60 second audio ad – pre-roll for 3 weeks on every episode
Contact Rich Bennett at email@example.com to set up your Sponsorship today.