The Harford County Association of REALTORS® (HarCAR) recently hosted its annual meeting and installation of its new president and board.
The event was held at Maryland Golf and Country Club on Sept. 13th. More than 100 people attended including HarCAR leadership, members, the Maryland REALTORS® president and others.
Sandra Hopkins was installed as HarCAR’s president and will serve a one-year term from 2023-2024.
The 2023-2024 Board Directors are:
· President – Sandra Hopkins
· President Elect – Julie King-Schulz
· Vice President – Craig J. Strobel
· Secretary/Treasurer – Paula Diggs Smith
· Immediate Past President – Linda Rich
· Director 1 Year – Pat Lane
· Director 2 Years – Jennifer Hoyt
· Director 3 Years – Azalea Johnson-Fox
· Director 3 Years – Chris Trapani
· Affiliate Director – Susan Gue
· Continuing Directors: Mike Maxwell and Lisa St. Clair-Kimmey
· President of the Harford County Women’s Council of REALTORS® – Altavia Little
· President of the Harford County Million Dollar Real Estate Association – Chris Drewer
“We could not be more thrilled to have Sandra at the helm,” said HarCAR CEO Kathy McFadden.
“Sandra is a seasoned and respected real estate industry leader. I have no doubt that she will help our association continue to thrive!”
About the Harford County Association of REALTORS®
The Harford County Association of REALTORS® is a non-profit professional trade association with over 1,500 members dedicated to the protection of homeownership rights, real property rights, and the real estate industry. The Harford County Association of REALTORS® provides its members with resources that enable them to conduct business professionally while promoting the values and benefits for local communities to use the services of the association’s REALTOR® members.
REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may only be used by those real estate professionals who subscribe to the REALTOR® organization’s strict Code of Ethics, and who are members of the National, State and Local REALTOR® organization.