Congratulations To Our Non-Profit Of The Week
This week we are proud to feature Theatreworks Live as our Non-Profit of the Week.
From the website of Theatreworks Live:
Our company focuses on creating confidence, creativity and character through theatre for youth ages 5-18.
We operate exclusively for educational and charitable purposes, including for the general purposes of
- promoting the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community;
- providing or facilitating the education for youth in the theatrical arts in a creative atmosphere with the aim of developing technical, artistic, instructive, and administrative skills;
- maintaining a vital education program offering opportunities through instruction and performances;
- working to explore each individual’s imagination, increase students’ sensitivity to their environment, and help build human understanding and interaction; and
- teaching the importance of working as a group to reach a common goal
We typically have Fall and winter classes and a summer workshop where we teach theatre fundamentals and provide performance experience. We also have an annual full production show.
Read more at About ⋆ Theatreworks Live
About our Features of the Week:
One of our goals is to help raise awareness for several different causes, diseases, and more. Each week we feature a Non-Profit of the Week for you, so please visit these organizations and share their information. Your organization may be the Harford County Living Non-Profit of the Week in the future.
Organizations love free advertising, and this is one way to get it. We have over 20,000 Social Media Followers and millions of hits to our website, so why not take advantage and reach them. Several of them also come on the podcast to talk about their charity, and why wouldn’t they? It’s free to come on and has over 500,000 downloads.
If you would like to be featured or nominate an organization as the Non-Profit of the Week, please email [email protected] and a questionnaire will be sent to you.