Congratulations To Our Non-Profit Of The Week
Ashley Addiction Treatment
This week we are proud to feature Ashley Addiction Treatment as our Non-Profit of the Week.
From the website of Ashley Addiction Treatment:
A place with purpose.
At Ashley, we use every innovative tool available to help you overcome your substance-use disorder so you can find your way back to health and happiness. Our expert staff will create a personalized program that combines clinical, medical and psychological care to address your needs holistically, including chronic pain and any co-occurring medical issues.
We transform and save lives by integrating the science of medicine, the art of therapy, and the compassion of spirituality.
Those living with substance-use disorders have the opportunity to experience the joy of living.
- We believe in providing an experience that treats the body, mind and spirit and values healing with dignity.
- We believe that recovery support groups are a vital component of a recovery-oriented lifestyle.
- We believe that involving and educating a patient’s family is vital to their recovery.
- We believe in improving patient outcomes by embracing innovation.
- We believe in a multi-disciplinary care model that promotes lifelong recovery.
I – Integrity – I do the right thing!
A – Accountability – I own it!
C – Compassion – I am with you!
T – Total Commitment – I am all in!
Follow Ashley Addiction Treatment on the following Social Media platforms:
About our Features of the Week:
One of our goals is to help raise awareness for several different causes, diseases and more. Each week we feature a Non-Profit of the Week for you, so please visit these organizations and share their information. Your organization may be the Harford County Living Non-Profit of the Week in the future.
Organizations love free advertising, and this is one way to get it. We have over 18,000 Social Media Followers and millions of hits to our website, so why not take advantage and reach them.
If you would like to be featured or nominate an organization as the Non-Profit of the Week, please email email@example.com and a questionnaire will be sent to you.