Congratulations To Our Non-Profit Of The Week
Kennel To Couch
This week we are proud to feature Kennel To Couch as our Non-Profit of the Week.
From the website of Kennel To Couch:
OUR MISSION IS TWO-FOLD
1: Have our partner shelters prevent our sponsored animals from being euthanized due to overcrowding, giving our furry friends the time needed to find their furever home.
2: Break through stereotypes associated with Pit Bulls by teaming with community partners and nationally-recognized programs to provide support and professional training assistance to the loving families who adopt our dogs. With your help, a pitbull non-profit saves lives!
From partnership to furever homes
Kennel to Couch is a 501(c)3 dedicated to Pit Bull Non-Profit. We team with shelters and community partners to sponsor Pit Bulls in need of adoption. Upon adoption, our sponsored dogs will receive the K2C Pibble Package (at no expense to the family) which includes the following from our partners:
- Free access to our training videos
- Free access to our resource library
- 30% off DogNostics Pet Dog Solutions courses using coupon code: KENNELTOCOUCH
- Free “Pibble Package” filled with the following goodies from K2C and our partners for your new furever friend:
- Free Kennel to Couch treat bag, waste bag holder, training clicker, rubber pet food can lid
- Free training treats, waste bags, tennis ball from Chewy.com
- Free “Freedom No-Pull” Harness from Fit for a Pit
- Free 1lb bag of coffee from Pittie Brew Coffee Company
- Free signed copy of “Belly Rubbins for Bubbins” children’s book
- Free exam and consultation from Banfield Pet Hospital (download coupon from Partners page)
- 5% stacking discount from Embrace Pet Insurance (access quote and discount from Partners page)
Follow Kennel To Couch on the following Social Media platforms:
About our Features of the Week:
One of our goals is to help raise awareness for several different causes, diseases and more. Each week we feature a Non-Profit of the Week for you, so please visit these organizations and share their information. Your organization may be the Harford County Living Non-Profit of the Week in the future.
Organizations love free advertising, and this is one way to get it. We have over 17,750 Social Media Followers and millions of hits to our website, so why not take advantage and reach them.
If you would like to be featured or nominate an organization as the Non-Profit of the Week, please email email@example.com and a questionnaire will be sent to you.