Show your support and listen to local podcasts
Founded in 2018, Maryland Podcast Month brings together podcasts of all stripes together cross-collaborate and cross-promote in order to create more opportunities for podcasts to get new listeners. Maryland Podcast Month is non-partisan and non-ideological and consists of all sorts of locally produced conduct, including podcasts about news, politics, sports, life, culture, food, wrestling, and other shows.
“Maryland Podcast Month is all about shining a light on locally produced content,” said Brian Griffiths, founder of Maryland Podcast Month. “In this time of social distancing, there is no better way to connect to others and connect to our community and topics of interest than through podcasting. Maryland podcasters are still producing great content, and they deserve a bigger spotlight.”
Shows participating in Maryland Podcast Month include:
- Red Maryland Radio, the flagship show of Maryland’s leading political news and opinion site RedMaryland.com.
- Harford County Living with Rich Bennett, featuring different guests from around the world that have ties to Harford County, Maryland.
- The Marc and Lowell Show, featuring WBAL’s Lowell Melser and his life-long friend, Marc Ronick.
- Kirk and the Crab, featuring legendary Baltimore radio personality Kirk McEwen and Jimmy’s Famous Seafood’s John Minadakis
- The Conduit Street Podcast, the podcast of the Maryland Association of Counties.
- The Eye on Annapolis Daily News Brief, sharing top stories from the Annapolis Area.
- The Maryland Crabs, A rambling podcast covering the issues facing Marylanders. Sprinkled with Old Bay.
- Section 336, a personality-driven sports show featuring Josh Sroka, Matt Sroka, and Bert Rode
- JB’s Drive-in Movie Podcast, a show providing irreverent views about movies from the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s.
For all shows participating in Maryland Podcast Month, please visit the official page of Maryland Podcast Month at marylandpodcastmonth.com.
Additional information is also available on Facebook and Twitter.
If you wish to interview Maryland Podcast Month founder Brian Griffiths, please reply to this email or contact us at [email protected].