The Harford County Health Department is sponsoring its annual rabies vaccination clinics for dogs, cats, and ferrets that are at least 3 months old on Sunday, April 29th and Sunday, May 6th, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. The cost is $8.00 per animal.
Only pets under the control of responsible persons may be brought to the clinic. Dogs should be on a leash. Cats and ferrets should be secured within cages. No animals other than dogs, cats and ferrets will be vaccinated.
The locations are as follows:
Sunday, April 29, 2018, 2-4 p.m.:
- Abingdon Fire Company — 3306 Abingdon Rd., Abingdon, MD 21009
- Harford County Equestrian Center—Parking at 702 N. Tollgate Rd., Bel Air, MD 21014
- Susquehanna Hose Company Division 4—911 Revolution St., Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Sunday, May 6, 2018, 2-4 p.m.:
- Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Dept. – 21 N. Rogers St., Aberdeen, MD 21001
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company– 3825 Federal Hill Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084
- Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company – 1403 Old Mountain Road South, Joppa, MD 21085
- Darlington Volunteer Fire Company — 2600 Castleton Rd., Darlington, MD 21034
Pet owners are encouraged to download vaccination forms, available online at the health department’s website at www.harfordcountyhealth.com .For more information about the clinics, please call the Health Department at 410-877-2300 or visit the Harford County Health Department website.