Harford County’s Office of Economic Development will host a free workshop to assist small business owners with savings and retirement planning on Wednesday, August 16, 2017. The workshop will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at The Ground Floor, 2021-G Pulaski Highway in Havre de Grace.
Small business owners often lack the time and expertise to successfully plan for their financial future. This workshop will be a one-stop-shop with discussion topics to include:
- Business and personal financial assessments;
- Savings and investment options to meet retirement goals;
- Retirement fundamentals for small business owners;
- Exit and business transition strategies for retirement as a business owner;
- Creating a plan to support a retirement lifestyle.
The workshop will feature a presentation and question-and-answer session with representatives from the Office of Economic Development and financial advisors from Weyrich, Cronin, & Sorra: Certified Public Accountants & Business Consultants. Participation is free; however, registration is preferred and available online at bit.ly/SBFinancialPlan.