The winners are in for the 2016 Havre de Grace Window Decorating Contest. Ribbons were presented by Mayor William T. “Bill” Martin; Lauri Orzewicz, Tourism and Visitor Center Manager; Havre de Grace Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Cathy Hutchins Vincenti; and Havre de Grace Alliance Executive Director Pam Spelker. The presentation of awards took place just prior to the Parade and Light Up Night festivities, Friday, December 2.
Judges for the contest this year were President and CEO of the Harford County Chamber of Commerce Angela Rose; Executive Director of the Harford Development Council Bridgette Johnson; and Executive Director of the Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce Mike Bennett.
The winners chosen were:
- First Place – Amanda’s Florist at 203 N. Washington Street
- Second Place – Blue Heron Gift Shop at 456 Franklin Street
- Third Place – Java by the Bay at 118 N. Washington Street
- Most Unique – Vintage Café at 114 N. Washington Street
- Best Traditional – Joseph’s Department Store at 122 N. Washington Street