Localization has become a force around the world, but what is it exactly and why are people disgruntled with globalization? The Economics of Happiness conference in Bangalore, India explored localization and the pressures moving the world from global to local economies and ways of living. The short video introduction provides a succinct overview that leads directly into the full presentations of international experts and links to the documentary, “The Economics of Happiness.” Whether you are interested in or currently participate in the local movement, there is much more to discover. These presentations provide in-depth knowledge of where we are, where we need to go, and how we can move to a more locally based lifestyle.
- 1 day ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment