Localization has become a force around the world, but what is it exactly and why are people disgruntled with globalization? The Economics of Happiness conference in Bangalore, India explored localization and the pressures moving the world from global to local economies and ways of living. The short video introduction provides a succinct overview that leads directly into the full presentations of international experts and links to the documentary, “The Economics of Happiness.” Whether you are interested in or currently participate in the local movement, there is much more to discover. These presentations provide in-depth knowledge of where we are, where we need to go, and how we can move to a more locally based lifestyle.
- 3 days ago - Harford County’s Carlos L. Smith Earns County Engineers Association of Maryland 2017 Service Award - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Schuh Box Photography and Harford County Living Team Up! - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Public Library Receives The Daily Record’s Innovator of the Year Award for the Fourth Time - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Proposes 20% Property Tax Credit for Eligible Seniors, Retired Veterans - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Harford County Honors 40 at the 31st Annual Harford’s Most Beautiful People Awards - 0 Comment