Localization has become a force around the world, but what is it exactly and why are people disgruntled with globalization? The Economics of Happiness conference in Bangalore, India explored localization and the pressures moving the world from global to local economies and ways of living. The short video introduction provides a succinct overview that leads directly into the full presentations of international experts and links to the documentary, “The Economics of Happiness.” Whether you are interested in or currently participate in the local movement, there is much more to discover. These presentations provide in-depth knowledge of where we are, where we need to go, and how we can move to a more locally based lifestyle.
- 12 hours ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 13 hours ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 13 hours ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment