The vision of Sustainability 3.0 is a circular economy that mimics our natural ecosystem: the “waste” from products that have outlived their usefulness becomes “nutrients” for further production. This foundational shift away from the linear business model of “take, make, and dispose” could be a huge boon for the sustainability movement and could provide great opportunities for businesses. However, this shift would require “disruptive innovation” and radical change, which may be on the way. Read on to learn more about the promises and challenges of this exciting new movement.
- 3 days ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment