Tensions run high. Sides are polarized. Even attempts at neutral, innocuous conversations seem stymied and fraught. How can we reestablish connection in our fractured communities? How can we reengage in conversation? How can we move forward together into our shared future? In this Spotlight on Finding Common Ground, we take a look back into past DailyGood features offering advice on how to come together and consider some stunning examples of people who have been able to overcome seemingly insurmountable differences to find common ground. Key to establishing connections among people and within communities are improving communication, focusing on common passions, and forgiving each other.
- 3 days ago - Choose Civility Harford County Announces Summer Events for All Ages - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Don’t You Just Love Fresh Produce - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for July 9, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health Named Title Sponsor of Susquehanna River Running Festival’s Half Marathon - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Ballyhoo! - 0 Comment