Tensions run high. Sides are polarized. Even attempts at neutral, innocuous conversations seem stymied and fraught. How can we reestablish connection in our fractured communities? How can we reengage in conversation? How can we move forward together into our shared future? In this Spotlight on Finding Common Ground, we take a look back into past DailyGood features offering advice on how to come together and consider some stunning examples of people who have been able to overcome seemingly insurmountable differences to find common ground. Key to establishing connections among people and within communities are improving communication, focusing on common passions, and forgiving each other.
- 3 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Elects Three New Board Members - 0 Comment