“We are at the verge of many changes, and if we stay together in this journey, we can really face this big current which is taking us in a direction we don’t know” Joserra’s first question was “How can I serve?” He soon found the answers to why humans suffer and how to lessen our own suffering and that of those around us. From spending two years working in the slums of Ahmedabad, India to becoming a pilgrim, Joserra shares his inspiring journey towards living a free life, one which brings peace and harmony to earth. With conviction he strives to lead a life in alignment with his values. A life which involves experiments living on gift and organizing a community through Karma Kitchen and Awakin Circles. Check out some more about his journey towards the Re-love-ution!
- 2 days ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment