This morning as I walked around the Mariner, I came across several different dragonflies on a bush. They were chasing each other playing their dragonfly games. When I tried to take their pictures, they decided to make me a part of the fun.
One by one each dragonfly landed on my hat. I knew my camera could not take a good picture, so, I took out my cell phone. Before I could take any pictures, they would land on my phone. This had become their new playground.
As I put out my finger to snap a shot with my phone, they would land on it as well. It was such a weird behavior. I have had butterflies land on my head before, but not dragonflies.
- 22 hours ago - Harford County Seeks Youth and Adult Volunteers for Teen Court Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Community Invited to Attend the “Block Party” at the Bel Air South Shopping Center August 19 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Now Offering Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Angela Bonomo Books - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - All-Access Playground At Tydings Park Celebration - 0 Comment