This morning as I walked around the Mariner, I came across several different dragonflies on a bush. They were chasing each other playing their dragonfly games. When I tried to take their pictures, they decided to make me a part of the fun.
One by one each dragonfly landed on my hat. I knew my camera could not take a good picture, so, I took out my cell phone. Before I could take any pictures, they would land on my phone. This had become their new playground.
As I put out my finger to snap a shot with my phone, they would land on it as well. It was such a weird behavior. I have had butterflies land on my head before, but not dragonflies.
- 11 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment