This morning as I walked around the Mariner, I came across several different dragonflies on a bush. They were chasing each other playing their dragonfly games. When I tried to take their pictures, they decided to make me a part of the fun.
One by one each dragonfly landed on my hat. I knew my camera could not take a good picture, so, I took out my cell phone. Before I could take any pictures, they would land on my phone. This had become their new playground.
As I put out my finger to snap a shot with my phone, they would land on it as well. It was such a weird behavior. I have had butterflies land on my head before, but not dragonflies.
- 3 days ago - Harford County’s Carlos L. Smith Earns County Engineers Association of Maryland 2017 Service Award - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Schuh Box Photography and Harford County Living Team Up! - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Public Library Receives The Daily Record’s Innovator of the Year Award for the Fourth Time - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Proposes 20% Property Tax Credit for Eligible Seniors, Retired Veterans - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Harford County Honors 40 at the 31st Annual Harford’s Most Beautiful People Awards - 0 Comment