This morning as I walked around the Mariner, I came across several different dragonflies on a bush. They were chasing each other playing their dragonfly games. When I tried to take their pictures, they decided to make me a part of the fun.
One by one each dragonfly landed on my hat. I knew my camera could not take a good picture, so, I took out my cell phone. Before I could take any pictures, they would land on my phone. This had become their new playground.
As I put out my finger to snap a shot with my phone, they would land on it as well. It was such a weird behavior. I have had butterflies land on my head before, but not dragonflies.
- 15 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment