Jason Ballard was looking for a way to make the home improvement market more eco-friendly, and he found one. Or rather, he created one. Inspired by his grandfather who shaped his early understanding of the importance of conservation, Ballard studied conservation biology in college, and went on to open TreeHouse: an eco-friendly home improvement retailer. The stores, with 1 location in Texas and 2 more opening this year, strive to offer not only quality products, but efficient technology and great service too. “If we want healthy and sustainable homes to be the norm, they have to be better than conventional homes. And everything around the process has to be better,” Ballard says. He ultimately hopes to open 300 stores nationwide, reaching 80% of all the homes in the US.
- 6 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 12 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment